Your ConnectiCare member identification (ID) card is your pass to free preventive care* and a network of doctors, pharmacies, hospitals, and facilities who want to help keep you healthy. It’s also got other benefits locked inside.
Could any of the following benefits help you and your family?
- Telemedicine – Itchy rash? Worrisome fever? Earache? Use Teladoc® to visit a doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Teladoc’s handy mobile app puts a doctor within reach from wherever you are. **
- Prescription home delivery – Members can get 90-day supplies of many maintenance medicines through free home delivery. It’s a convenient service from Express Scripts, the company that manages pharmacy benefits for ConnectiCare. Set up an account at express-scripts.com.
- Mental health support – Depression, anxiety, addiction. These are a few of the mental health concerns that you or a loved one may have. Your plan includes coverage for visits with mental health clinicians in person or using telehealth. Find out more about mental health benefits.
- Help getting and staying healthy – Members can take a health assessment, get a personalized action plan, and browse a library of information selected just for them. It’s all brought to you by WellSpark Health and available after you sign in to our secure member website.
- Help when you need it – Have a health condition you’re trying to manage? Have questions about treatment or an operation? ConnectiCare nurses, certified diabetes educators, and health navigators are available to help answer questions. Call Member Services at 1-800-251-7722 (TTY: 711) to be connected to one of our caring health professionals.
- Fitness and wellness – ConnectiCare members can get discounts on acupuncture, nutrition counseling, gym memberships, massage therapy, and more. Register for WholeHealth Living and search for service discounts near you.
- Vision wear discounts – Wear glasses or contacts? You may be able to save money on frames, prescription lenses and contacts. Check out the members-only discounts on vision services.
- In-person service – ConnectiCare is the only health plan in Connecticut with centers where you can sit down and talk to a person. Question about your coverage? Looking for a doctor in your network? Need to sign up for a plan? We’re here for you! Check center locations and hours and make appointments at visitconnecticare.com.
- Savings on everyday needs (and wants) – BenefitHub® is a program that lets members buy more than 4 million products and services at discounted prices. Entertainment, travel, day care, and personal electronics are only a few of the categories. To see them all, register for BenefitHub today.
The benefits described above apply to ConnectiCare plans sold to individuals under age 65 and employer groups. Check your benefit summary for information about your specific plan. You can find your benefit summary after you log into connecticare.com.
© 2021 Teladoc Health, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc Health, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Teladoc medical visits cost $45 or less depending on your plan benefits. Please check your benefit summary, available when you sign in to connecticare.com. Telemedicine is not appropriate for all covered services, and restrictions may apply.
*“Free” preventive care means that you will not have a copay or have to pay money toward your deductible or coinsurance for the services. Sometimes a preventive care visit leads to other medical care or tests, even at the same appointment. You should check with your doctor or doctor’s staff during your visit to see if there are services you may be billed for.
**Telemedicine is covered by many ConnectiCare plans. If you are covered by an employer’s plan, you may have a different telemedicine coverage. Ask your human resources department if you have questions.