ConnectiCare offers employers and their employees the opportunity to select HealthEquity our preferred HSA administrator, for their HSAs.
We are excited to introduce your ConnectiCare HSA solution. We’ve selected HealthEquity, one of the nation’s oldest and largest dedicated health savings trustees. Through its innovative integrated health care account administration for health savings accounts, it helps individuals and families with building health savings™.
Although there’s no obligation to enroll, it’s recommended you choose HealthEquity since administration fees are waived for all ConnectiCare groups.
HealthEquity provides technical and customer service and support including:
- Account set-up and monthly administration (fees waived for ConnectiCare members)
- Free online bill payment and eStatements
- VISA debit card
- No-fee investment options for eligible account holders*
- OnlineEmployer Portal - Perform a variety of functions, from managing contributions to tracking data for tax reporting
- Online Member Portal - Manage account information, view live account activity and real-time balances, make free bill payments, and more
- Consumer Empowerment Tools - Members have access to a wide array of resources to help gain more control over their health care dollars. There are tools for prescription pricing, medical treatment pricing, comparing hospital quality, and many others.
Prospective members can learn more about HealthEquity by calling 1-866-346-5800 24-hours a day/7 days a week, 365 days per year.
Employers can learn more about HealthEquity, by visiting www.healthequity.com/ed/connecticare, or by calling toll-free 1-866-382-3510.
* Investment accounts are not FDIC-insured and are subject to risk, including the loss of principal.