As promised, ConnectiCare is happy to share more news about the new provider portal we are developing. Here are some of the benefits and enhancements you can look forward to:
- The ability to consolidate accounts for ConnectiCare and EmblemHealth under one user ID so you can view your patients’ data whether they are members of either company without having to sign in and out between websites.
- A new Message Center, including secure messaging and the ability to submit attachments.
- You will be able to create, submit, and view preauthorizations online.
- You will also be able create a bulk eligibility report and to download it in an Excel format.
- Additional user roles and permissions that better align with job functions and offer more access options – it’s currently just two roles (admin, non-admin).
We are also enhancing security in the new portal by using multi-factor authentication. This means you will be required to use your email address when you sign in. Moving forward, you will no longer be able to share email accounts, as each user name will require a unique email associated with it.
What You Can Expect Next
In the coming months, we will be sharing training materials to guide you through the sign-in process, navigation of the portal, and other new features and functionalities. Additional information around the sign-in process will be coming soon.