ConnectiCare has been working hard to develop and deliver a new provider portal in the next few months. We expect it will make it easier for you to do business with us. We’ll continue to give you updates on our progress and share training information once available on the topics below. Here are some important changes you need to be aware of:
- All users will need their own unique email address. To help improve security of our members’ protected health information (PHI), you will no longer be able to share an email ID for multiple portal accounts. You will, however, be able to consolidate your existing accounts under your own unique email address that will work for both emblemhealth.com and connecticare.com. You will also be able to: Submit preauthorizations within the system.
- Submit (for Medical) attachments/clinicals to a preauthorization or ER Notification at the time of submission or later.
- Request an update of any demographic, location, license, education, and specialty information
You’ll also be able to submit attachments with supporting clinical information for a preauthorization request or ER Admission Notification at the time of submission or later. And, you’ll be able to search for Explanations of Payment (EOPs).
Throughout the next few months, we will share training materials to guide you through the transition to the new portal including, but not limited to:
- The sign-in process
- Navigation of the portal
- Downloading a bulk eligibility report to Excel
- Setting different user roles
- And much more
Stay tuned for more updates.