Your office may be seeing more checks coming to you by mail. Avoid the influx by signing up for electronic fund transfers (EFTs) through PNC Bank’s Remittance Advantage.
Once you sign up for EFT payments, you can receive direct deposits to your bank account(s) and view or download your electronic remittance advices (ERA) online. If you are already registered on PNC for ConnectiCare or other health plans, you don’t have to do anything.
Benefits of direct deposits and ERAs include:
- Receive payments faster to help improve your cash flow.
- Match payments to remittances quickly and easily.
- Import files directly into your practice management system.
- View remittances online and print if needed.
- Use convenient search and reporting tools.
If you have questions about PNC Remittance Advantage, call their help line at 1-877-597-5489 from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Monday through Friday or email email@example.com.
Please note, if you sign up for EFT through PNC for Medicare claims payment, you will still get EFT payments through Bank of America for Medicare Advantage claims with dates of services prior to Jan. 1, 2020, and for our commercial plans.