Mark your calendar.
Open enrollment begins Nov. 1, 2020 and ends Dec. 15, 2020. So time is limited. Make a plan!
Who can apply?
Families and individuals under the age of 65 are eligible to enroll in a health plan.
How to prepare if you haven’t enrolled before
- Use this check list to gather the documents and information needed to enroll.
- See if your income (and family size) may qualify you for financial help. If you do, visit Access Health CT to create an account.
- Starting Nov. 1, visit our website to shop for plans and enroll.
- Talk to a health insurance broker, make an appointment at a ConnectiCare center, or call us at 1-800-723-2986.
If you have ConnectiCare coverage through Access Health CT this year
- Update your information in your Access Health CT account.
- Watch your mail for renewal notices from both Access Health CT and ConnectiCare.
- Mark the enrollment deadlines on your calendar.
- Talk to your broker, make an appointment at a ConnectiCare center, or call us at 1-800-723-2986.
Have questions or need help?
Get in touch. We offer help over the phone or one-on-one at a ConnectiCare center. For everyone’s safety, we are only accepting visitors by appointment. We would love to meet you and help you.
By phone: 1-800-723-2986
Expanded hours during open enrollment (Nov. 1 – Dec. 15):
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
In person: Visit a ConnectiCare center. Check online for locations and hours. Appointments are required.