Please follow these safety guidelines if you plan to visit one of our locations:
- Appointments are required.
- Only one person per appointment, please. Call if you need special accommodations.
- Employees and visitors must wear masks or cloth face coverings while inside the facility. If you are unable to wear a mask, we can help you by phone.
- All visitors must use the designated sanitizing station as they enter a center and maintain social distancing.
- After sanitizing, check in at the front desk, where we will take your temperature and direct you to a waiting area or bring you to a meeting space.
If you feel sick or have been around someone who was sick, please stay home. We are happy to help you over the phone. We’re sorry, but our self-serve coffee and water stations are closed for now to protect you and our staff. We aren’t holding in-person events at this time, either.