ConnectiCare-appointed brokers can take advantage of these online services:
Large group, Medicare Advantage, and SOLO individual plans – sign into our secure broker website. You can use the website to:
- View all accounts for which you are the agent of record. For group plans, that includes census details, billing information, group rates, and more.
- Update enrollment information, such as names, addresses, and dependents.
- Add or remove subscribers and dependents.
- Change a group plan subscriber’s plan and division.
- Order member identification (ID) cards.
- Download important plan documents.
Note: most transactions take 24 hours to complete. You can also use the secure broker website to view transactions for an individual, a group, or your entire book of business.
Small group plans – fully-insured (ACA) plans and Fixed Funding Solutions level-funded plans
Note: Administration of fully-insured small group plans is transitioning to CBIA Service Corp. This is happening for new and renewing plans with Aug. 1, 2020 effective or renewal dates. Renewal information will include specific instructions. Brokers can continue to use the ConnectiCare broker website (sign in) for groups that haven’t renewed yet in 2020 or 2021.
Visit the following distribution partners for broker sales and client support services, including: enrollment updates, commissions, billing, summaries of benefits and coverage, and more.