ConnectiCare has a wide range of medical plan options for large groups (51+ employees) and bundled dental coverage, potentially at a discount.
Visit a ConnectiCare center
Large Group Plans
Newly available to groups of 51-99 employees, our Fixed Funding Solutions* suite offers:
- Fixed monthly payments
- Integrated stop-loss protection
- Pharmacy programs that help lower costs
- Potential for a share of a surplus if claims performance is better than expected
Fixed Funding Solutions are available to employers through the CBIA Service Corporation.
*Fixed Funding Solutions (FFS) plans are self-funded and are exclusively available to CBIA members who qualify. ConnectiCare Insurance Company, Inc., provides certain administrative services and stop loss coverage to employers. Group must meet medical underwriting guidelines to be qualified. Surplus sharing is contingent on renewing into a Fixed Funding Solutions product and is determined after a 90-day claims run-out-period.
Choose from our preferred portfolio of plans or work with us to design benefits to meet the needs of your workforce. Our clients span the public and private sectors, and we are experienced in plans to support union contracts.
- Our network includes every hospital in Connecticut, regional coverage through our parent company, EmblemHealth, and a national network through First Health®, an Aetna subsidiary. Plus, telemedicine through Teladoc®.
- Our collaborations with major provider networks help reduce costs through better preventive care, chronic condition management, and utilization management.**
- Nurse care managers effectively address -- through personal contact, coaching, and case management -- the needs of members with chronic conditions that drive costs and impinge on the members’ productivity and quality of life.
- Our preferred portfolio includes plans with deductibles waived for services like doctor office visits, urgent care, and mental health office visits, plus, prescription drug coverage without deductibles and low copays for generic and preferred brand name drugs.
- Bundle medical coverage with dental and vision plans, and expand voluntary benefits through guaranteed-issue life, disability, accident, and critical illness insurance underwritten and administered by Transamerica.
- Team up with our health promotion strategists through affiliate WellSpark Health to create a culture of health within your workforce.
- Our locally-based call center and walk-in ConnectiCare centers around the state deliver award-winning customer care.**
**Members whose primary care providers were part of ConnectiCare provider collaboration arrangements in 2019 registered higher in key preventive care measures and lower utilization of hospital and emergency services when compared to the results of members whose PCP’s were not part of provider collaboration arrangements. ConnectiCare received two international Stevie® Awards in 2019 and three in 2020.
Take advantage of our integrated solution combining administrative services with stop loss insurance. Or, let us work with your stop-loss carrier. Your members benefit from local, informed customer service and swift, accurate claims adjudication and payment.
- Address the skyrocketing costs of prescription and specialty drugs through custom pharmacy solutions through our benefit manager or one of your choice.
- Pick network coverage that suits your workforce: regional (Connecticut and parts of New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island) or national, through First Health, an Aetna subsidiary.
- Our network discounts rank among the best in Connecticut, helping reduce out-of-pocket costs for your members and overall costs to you.
- 99%+ claims payment accuracy and claims paid within 30 days. Member identification (ID) cards mailed within two days of acceptance of enrollment files.***
- Your members enjoy the award-wining service of our locally-based call center and walk-in ConnectiCare centers around the state.***
***Operational results as reported by ConnectiCare. ConnectiCare received two international Stevie® Awards in 2019 and three in 2020