ConnectiCare has engaged Cityblock to provide integrated primary care, behavioral health care and social services to a specific panel of members in the greater Waterbury area.
The first 1,500 ConnectiCare members received invitations in late February to join Cityblock. They are both Medicare Advantage (including Passage Dual SNP HMO) and commercial ConnectiCare members.
The first block of members includes those with the most complex healthcare needs. Some have numerous chronic conditions, complex medication requirements and high medical service utilization. Some may also have behavioral health conditions.
Cityblock employees called “Community Health Partners” are currently reaching out to those members to meet and work together on personalized action plans to help the members. Community Health Partners meet wherever it’s convenient for members – in homes or in community spaces.
Cityblock will let you know if any of your patients have been attributed to Cityblock to find out how they can support your efforts to keep your patients healthy. The services Cityblock can provide include:
- Support for preventive health screenings and chronic illness monitoring
- Mental health and substance use disorder treatment
- Wraparound care management and care coordination
- Care navigation, coaching, engagement and accompaniment
- In-person, facility-based care transition support
- Social needs screenings and referrals to social services and community-based organizations
- Access to 24/7 urgent care triage and telehealth services
- Non-emergency medical transportation coordination
If you have questions, contact your ConnectiCare provider relations representative or call Cityblock directly at (203) 518-4566