Choose from plans with:
- Every hospital in the state is in our network, plus we offer regional coverage through EmblemHealth and a national network through First Health®, an Aetna subsidiary.
- Prescription drug coverage, including drugs that are free, like birth control and medicine to prevent heart disease*.
- Telemedicine from Teladoc® for fast, low-cost treatment of non-emergency conditions.
- Pediatric dental coverage for children through age 19.
- Mental health and substance abuse coverage.
- Free preventive care, including annual exams, cancer screenings, flu shots, and other vaccinations**.
*"Free” means that you will not have a copay or have to pay money toward your deductible or coinsurance for the medication. Other rules may apply, including age and gender requirements and frequency limitation rules. Review your plan documents for a list of covered preventive services and medications. The “ACA” designation in the formulary, or drug list, for your plan refers to the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare or health care reform. The ACA requires health plans to cover many preventive care services and drugs without making members pay anything toward their costs. This list is subject to change. For the most up-to-date list of covered drugs, visit the Pharmacy Center on connecticare.com.
**“Free” preventive care means that you will not have a copay or have to pay money toward your deductible or coinsurance for the services. Sometimes a preventive care visit leads to other medical care or tests, even at the same appointment. You should check with your doctor or doctor’s staff during your visit to see if there are services you may be billed for.