Our commercial utilization management department has 15 days to review each preauthorization request from infertility providers. We do our best to make a determination earlier if possible. Here’s what you can do to help.
- If you are requesting to change any previously approved requests or cycles, you must submit the request by fax to 860-674-5893 so it can be reviewed by a nurse.
- This includes, but is not limited to, a request to cancel, change date, date extension, or conversion to Freeze All.
- If infertility preauthorization request has been denied, you can appeal our decision by calling 800-828-3407.
- If you already have an approved request/cycle and need to request additional medication, please fax the request to our pharmacy department at 860-674-2851. The fax should include the following information:
- previously approved authorization number
- date span
Please note, our utilization management department will no longer call providers if we approved their preauthorization requests. We will notify you of approvals by fax.