How to Contact Us
If you are NOT currently enrolled in a ConnectiCare Advantage Medicare Plan and would like ConnectiCare to contact you to discuss your options, please click here. You can also call us toll-free at 1-877-224-8221 (TTY/TDD 1-800-842-9710), seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. When you call, we can:
- Discuss your plan options and enroll you in a ConnectiCare plan
- Arrange a one-on-one consultation at a convenient time and location
- Reserve a seat at one of our informational seminars happening near you from October 15, 2016 to December 7, 2016
If you ARE currently enrolled in a ConnectiCare Advantage Medicare Plan and have questions, please contact us toll-free at one of the phone numbers below.
For all general member service inquires. Member Services is available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., seven days a week.
|Behavioral Health Program||1-888-946-4658||For inquires about mental health or substance abuse services.|
||1-800-508-6157||For inquires about pre-authorization requests.|
|Medicare Care Management||1-800-829-0696||To speak with a representative about programs for chronic conditions.|
Members and shoppers interested in a ConnectiCare plan can meet with us at our new ConnectiCare Center at 1487 Pleasant Valley Road in Manchester. To book your appointment, call us at 1-877-523-6837 (TTY/TDD 1-800-842-9710), Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ConnectiCare's main office is located at:
- 175 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington, CT 06032
ConnectiCare Mailing Address for Current Member Premium Payments (with invoice stub):
General Post Office
P.O. Box 30236
New York, NY 10087-0236
- Member premium payments go to a bank lockbox. You must include an invoice stub with the scan line for ConnectiCare to process your payment.
- For online banking, please instruct your bank to send your premium payments to the address above.
To submit feedback about your Medicare health plan or prescription drug plan directly to Medicare, click here.
H3528_17_4006_01r3 CMS Approved 12/01/2016
Last Update 11/29/2016