Our purpose is simple – to make it easy for you to get the care you need.
It’s been this way since we were founded in 1981 by a group of doctors. That’s why all our health insurance plans let you:
- Visit any hospital in Connecticut
- See specialists without referrals
- Get free preventive care
- Get urgent and emergency care wherever you travel
We also offer plans that provide a nationwide network of nearly 900,000 doctors, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals. Want to know who’s in our network? Search our online Provider Directory.
Teaming up with your doctors so you receive personalized careWe have strong and enduring relationships with your favorite doctors and other health care professionals throughout Connecticut. We work with them to get and keep their patients (our members) as healthy as they can be. When needed, that can include organizing local services to support members and providing dedicated care managers who will help coordinate treatment and follow-up.
We’re local, accessible, and caringWe’ve always focused on the health of Connecticut. It’s this local commitment that sets us apart. When you call, you speak to one of our employees in Farmington: nearly all of our employees, in fact, are right in your backyard. If you need to reach us, you can contact us online, by email or phone.
Serving individuals, retirees, and employersWe offer health plans for businesses of all sizes, as well as individuals and retirees. As a matter of fact, we’re the health plan that’s most frequently selected by individual buyers across Connecticut.*
We also help many of Connecticut’s employers and municipalities create benefit-and-wellness plans that keep their employees healthy and their organizations thriving.
Looking for a health plan from ConnectiCare?
- You’ll find ConnectiCare on Connecticut’s Health Insurance Marketplace, Access Health CT
- Or you can choose a plan on our web site
- Talk to your broker
- Enroll through your employer
* ConnectiCare is the top carrier in Connecticut’s health insurance marketplace, Access Health CT, based on enrollment1. We also lead in membership in off-exchange individual plans2, small group plans3, and Medicare Advantage4.
Sources: 1 Access Health CT, March 2015; 2 Connecticut Insurance Department, April 2015; 3 Connecticut Insurance Department, April 2015; 4 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, July 2015