What Makes ConnectiCare the Premium Health Plan Choice?
Industry-Leading Service Capabilities
- The highest member-satisfaction scores for customer service of any health plan in Connecticut for four straight years
Outstanding service-center statistics:
- 99% of claims paid within 30 days
- 97% first-call resolution
- 1% call-abandonment rate
- 4.3-day average for turnaround of ID cards
- 99.7% enrollment accuracy
High-Quality Care Management
- NCQA Accreditation with Distinction—2006: awarded to health plans that provide members and employers with access to innovative online health tools.
- Lowest member-complaint ratio among Connecticut HMOs in 2007 (reported in 2008 by the Connecticut Department of Insurance)
Responsive and Accessible
- The second-largest HMO in Connecticut and your locally based Connecticut health plan
- ConnectiCare® SOLO answers the growing need for individual health coverage that is high-quality and affordable
- Our Farmington offices include an on-site call center and in-house health management. Our satellite offices include Norwalk and Tarrytown, N.Y.
- We’re engaged in legislative issues that affect our business and customers. (Active member of the Connecticut Association of Health Plans, America’s Health Insurance Plans, and the Connecticut Business and Industry Association).
- Committed to the community: United Way Campaign, Community Benefit Grant Program and Employee Matching Gift Program.
- Industry-Leading Service Capabilities